Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lets Play 10 Things: Day 9 Challenge

10 ways to win my heart:

  • win my parents' and my siblings' heart first. I hate it if my parents don't like my man
  • someone who can just go to my parents and say, "May I have your daughter's hand in marriage?" first before proposing to me. If someone do that, I will say yes (if my parents said yes) immediately no matter who they are cause only courageous and sincere man can do that. And by doing that, he will prove to me that he really wanted me and needed me in his life. 
  • I am a sucker for beautiful eyes... Well, people couldn't possibly have eyes like him but that eyes just take my heart away everytime I see it.
Jensen Ackles eyes

  • someone who is not fake or a liar or have any traits of the thing that I hate (see this)
  • someone who love Allah s.w.t and Rasulullah s.a.w (my heart is yours because your heart is with THEM)
  • play with babies and love them and you will catch my eyes anytime
  • be sincere, humble and modest to me. do not boast, be arrogant and think that you own the world or I will be like "Talk to the hand cause the face ain't listening okay?"
  • I love surprises so surprise me (in a good way)
  • sometimes I find myself liking shy man...dunno...maybe cause when he is blushing, I find that as cute and sweet
  • don't act all too tough and manly. I like to know that my man is not a robot but human with feelings and emotions. So cry if you have to, smile to your liking, laugh if it is funny, be adorkable cause you will be adorable but most importantly, be yourself. I love Yunho but you don't have to be him to be mine ^^

No comments: