Friday, June 24, 2011

Lets Play 10 Things: Day 7 Challenge

10 (most) important people in my life: (again...not in order cause I hate to rank them)

  • Mum
  • Dad
  • Siblings (if I need to list them all, then all 8 spots will be taken by my family members)
  • A'an
  • Hema
  • my friends (you guys are not less important than Hema or A'an and you all should know that I love you just the same but you know...)
  • my relatives and my cousins
  • Irfan
  • my (future) husband (wherever/whoever you are now but one day you will be important to me) [mcm nak kawen dah kan ak ni? aiyooo.controversy...hahahaha...don't think of weird things okay guys? I am just saying that in the future, this person will be a part of me...in the FUTURE)
  • DB5K/TV5Q
P/S: Don't speculate. No, I don't have anybody special cause all listed above are very special to me but yes, who wouldn't want someone and to be special to somebody eh? 

No comments: