Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let's Play 10 Things: Day 1 Challenge

Salam...
dah lama x update blog...ada benda nak update tapi asyik lupa ja... ><
Ok lah...sbb Cik Tini Mynie dah ajak, jadi ak pun main jugaklah benda ni...

10 Things about myself.
  • My name is Nur Farahin Sulaiman
  • I am the third daughters of the family of nine (including me and my parents)
  • I love people to call me Farah not because that is a famous name but I just like the meaning of it which is 'happy' in Arab. 
  • My families (including uncles/aunties/etc) call me Ain at home.
  • I love spicy foods. If there is nothing spicy, I can just simply eat 'cili padi' with rice.
  • I love babies because I think that they are the purest, most lovable creature on the planet and may be in the whole universe. They are heavenly in a sense because they are so serene and so cute.
  • I am a sucker for cheesy lines and very sappy, romantic, lame lines but I guess that we all are because although I love you is very cheesy and lame but we all still love to hear it.
  • I love to read books (any kind of books except textbook/ horror books), manga and other kinds of readings.
  • I love to watch movies/drama/cartoon/anime and others and I do not care of the genre as long as it is good and can be enjoyed.
  • For me, my families and friends are my life. I love and hate them but I can't be without them. 
darn...I still have many things to add...hahahaha...okay.one last thing, I hate to be alone.

Okay. Day 1 challenge is completed. See you in Day 2 post.

3 comments:

Anak Kampung said...

hahahahha, men gak aee???

jgn sampi separuh jalan oke~!

Beast said...

kekekeke...
sure will
iA habis

tiniehatta said...

sorry farah....
sy jrg da tgk dashboard..
x perasaaann...

yeahhh...^^