Monday, June 20, 2011

Lets Play 10 Things: Day 3 Challenge

10 things that I hate: about you (in random order)

  • Lies
  • Liar
  • Betrayal
  • Annoying people (such as impatient/nosy people)
  • People that keeps on hammering on my door. Just knock a few times, do not hammer on my door okay? It is not like I can't hear you or anything...
  • People that think that they are cleverer/smarter/more beautiful or handsome than other people
  • Beautiful/thin/smart people that keeps on saying 'but I am not beautiful/thin/smart' when they are. It just annoys me a lot. Esp when you keep on claiming or telling people that they have many followers/admirers/high scores.
  • anti KPop or any antis. (You don't know what you are saying so just shut up okay?)
  • People that hurt the feeling of my loved ones (esp my parents):  You can't/don't mess with my families okay?
  • People who thinks that they know me better than myself (but if they are my families or my my closed/beloved friends, it is okay)

No comments: