Monday, June 20, 2011

Lets Play 10 Things: Day 4 Challenge

10 things I wanted to say to a person:

  • I still love you and I hate myself for still loving and remembering you
  • Honestly, I wanted to see you again
  • I keep on looking for your profile but I guess that you have changed everything about yourself and I hate myself for still wishing to know and find out about you.
  • I know that there will never be anything between us but still, we will always have something.
  • We have our friendship but I guess I freaked you out too much for you to not8ice and love our friendship.
  • You are a jerk cause you never care and you are selfish; always thinking about yourself but never about mine.
  • However, I really wish that I can see you again but when that time comes, I want to be able to stand strong and proud.
  • Strong and proud because although I still love you, I am able to get on with life, enjoy it and live it.
  • Although I still miss you, but deep inside, I know that you don't cause you don't even care about me. 
  • So I will just keep this feeling in my heart forever but I know and hate myself for still caring for you.

2 comments:

Anak Kampung said...

"Although I still miss you, but deep inside, I know that you don't cause you don't even care about me. "


like dat statement!~sob3...

Beast said...

thanks.benci bila ingat..><
but thanks