Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sejuk sejuk sejuk

Salam

*this is a random post with random sentences. I am writing whatever that pops in my head now in non-sequential order* 

Oh Wellington. Why are you so COLD? This is autumn...not winter. aah~ I pity my parents that will have to face the brutal wind of Wellington plus this horrible horrible weather now...I am shivering from head to toe. Now, I spend more and more time in shower cause it is hot in there. At least the water is warm...I feel like not coming out from the shower now. Can I just stay under water instead?><

Typing is also a hazard now because my hand is numb and I can't feel a thing. Luckily I can still feel this keyboard but my phone is a touch screen phone and I find myself typing nonsensical thing cause I can't feel my finger moving. Bad? yeah....you tell me...

Weather is not good at all now...For the past few days, there is no mercy for Wellington. The wind feels like hell (in cold manner). Of course Wellington is nicknamed as Windy Welly but the weather now is just crazy.

Went to Queensgate the other day. God...It reminds me of Malaysia..well not all but it is okay. The shopping mall looks like Malaysia but is is kinda like a bit loser cause the shops/outlets closes at 6pm. It is 6pm for god's sake. At Malaysia, 6pm is when you are getting ready to shop, not going back already. But this is Wellington so what to do eh? ><

Okay...it is freaking cold. So gonna sleep now...

No comments: