Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holiday

Salam

Hi...Gosh~finally holiday will start. Like FINALLY. So far, I've handed in my assignments so there is no more assignment until the end of the holiday (which starts next week...the holiday, not the assignment). Plus, there is no more meeting, thank god for that... ><

So this week, I spend my day doing almost nothing (unless you count that I still need to go to work and classes and cook at home; which kinda becomes almost-like-a permanent task to me now) and enjoying almost everything and it feels like heaven in my student's life. I am happy except for sometimes when I am moody for some reasons that are quite normal to being human.

I am happy...I really am...I guess.haha

Well, truth be told, I'm feeling kinda lonely. You know...this tight feeling that you have in your chest that just won't go away...Friends are great here. They really are...but I guess I'm missing Msian people.

Love you all...

No comments: