Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So what if I am stuck in the 90's?

Salam...
Hi....

No...nobody pisses me off and that is not the reason why the title is like that. Why it is like that? Well, cause there is nothing wrong with being in the 90's right? I mean, it is the BEST year to be in (and I don't care if you disagree with me). *and I consider year 2000/01/02 still in the 90's cause I can and I will and you can't stop me*

Why 90's is the BEST year?


#The queen of pop a.k.a. Britney Spears (of course) revolutionize and shapes the music industry.
I mean, who don't know her? She is like THE public figure. Everyone wants to be her, everyone wants to know about her (still, don't care if you decided to disagree on this) and she is like the IT thing. What she wears, whom she dated (I still love Justin and Britney) and etc... people wants to know about that. She shapes many people's life (believe me...it is true)

In the 90's
#We have HELLUVA great songs back on that days. No auto-tunes, no crazy outfits, so slurring or singing like you are on dope, repeating the same word over and over again....we have GREAT music back on those days.

























#The surge for boybands and girlbands like Westlife, NSYNC, BackStreet Boys, Spice Girls,  98 Degrees, 911, 5ive, Hanson, The Moffatts, Liberty X, A1, All Saints and many more that you know you know


#TITANIC...

yeah...If you tell me that you don't know this movie, then die and come back when you can remember this film. Yeah. I know...Why many people love this story anyway and why people cry a bucket after watching it? It is not THAT sad. I agree with you on that part but hell, it is quite sad but I only cried at two parts of this movie.

1. The scene where the old man hugged his wife on the bed as water starts to pour in the ship (they want to die together and that is soooo sweet and sad)

2. When the musician still play together and died together

#Best films...admit it...you've seen some of this and TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT right?
Films like:

Star Wars, The Lion King, Armageddon, Ghost, Mission Impossible, The Matrix, Tarzan, Batman series, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Jerry McGuire, Runaway Bride, The Mummy, Dr Dolitte, Pretty Woman, 3 Ninjas' series, Anaconda,  A Bug's Life, Sixth Sense, Forrest Gump, Home Alone, Jurrasic Park, Beauty and the Beast, Sleepless in Seattle, Seven, Never Been Kissed, Baby Geniuses, Casper series, Toy Story, Scream, She's All That, 10 Things I Hate About You and so on and on and on...Gosh~all great movies...

some of the films are epic and kinda starts the whole genre of things. For example, Scream...seriously...this is why people wear this mask
and Star Wars...do I need to tell you bout the Star Wars fever? Gosh~EPIC

and others...well, you DO know them. just admit it

# great TV Series/ cartoons such as

100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, Angel, Charmed, 7th Heaven, Ally McBeal, America's Funniest Home Video, Barney & Friends, Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The Simpsons, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, Spongebob Squarepants (yeap...it was produced in the 90's)...

Isn't the 90's is great?

BTW,
You have got to check out these songs like (cause I love it)
Toybox - Tarzan & Jane
VengaBoys - Boom Boom Boom Boom
Dr Bombay - Taxi

I know that these songs may sound retard to you but admit it...It is kinda catchy.

I can always go back to that year for these songs like
Nsync - This I Promise You
Nsync - I drive myself crazy
911 - All I Want Is You
Steps - It's the way you make me feel

BSB - I Want It That Way
Plus One - Last Flight Out
Human Nature - Eternal Flame
S Club 7 - Never had a dream come true
The Moffatts - Girl of my Dream
The Moffatts - I Miss You Like Crazy
Gil Olfarim ft The Moffatts - If I Only Knew
98º - I Do (Cherish You) 
98º - The Hardest Thing
Gil Olfarim - It's Your Love
Liberty X - Just A Little
M2M - The day you went away
Boyzone - Baby Can I Hold You
5ive - If ya getting down
LFO - Girl On TV

and my list can go on and on...god~90's is DEFINITELY the best year....

No comments: