Monday, May 2, 2011

What my heart wants to say...

Salam...

Hi.

This is a post that might not make sense at all.

My heart is scarred, it is wounded and I am amazed that I can still live up until today. Sometimes, I am afraid to be close with someone, to have expectations, to care...but I always ends up doing all of that even though I know that I will be hurt in the end...Life is a bitch sometimes but when you have people that love you, that care for you, all the hatred and suffering in the world won't matter. But when you lose that connection with the one that you love and you are here, almost 8906.8km away from home and you have nobody to turn to, suddenly, everything matters...especially when things got bad and you find yourself being alone, having a life only through internet and that is when that one connection became extremely important to you.

I wish I can simply pull them out from pictures and hug them tightly so that this feeling will just go away...I wish that pictures can move and Harry Potter is real but life does not work that way....and it sucks. Damn it...god.my heart hurts a lot now.

Loneliness does not suit me to the tee...I can't be alone or feel like I am alone. Yes, I know, Allah is always with us but having to see one people that care about you will be great. Cause I need that love and affection now.

I know that I never seemed lonely cause I will always be around friends but that's it...they are friends...they are not best friends. they don't care about you as much as your best friends. cause they are just friend. and friend is nor the same as best friend.

If I can apparate, then I will be home in a heartbeat. I miss you

No comments: