Friday, October 8, 2010

Odd...

Salam

Hi...I know...this is two posts within...15 minutes?

It is just that there is this thing that has been bothering me for quite some times already but I always refuse to look at this matter. I guess I just don't want to make this thing as an issue but it always bug me to see the stat for this particular post of mine.

I wrote this post on 18th April 2010 because well...you can read the reason why I wrote it in the first place here. The post is entitled 'Beautiful Boys'. What is bugging me is the statistic for this post. It is kinda scaring me (if you know what I mean...)

Look at all the thing that I print screen from my lappy just on this post alone. (I hope you can see it)

This week's stat overview

This week's stat post

This week's audiences

All time overview

All time post

My feedjit





I mean...the biggest hit in my blog is on this post and I find it quite odd or weird or anything but normal... Thinking much? Maybe... but come on...12 000 hits on this post alone? That raise some questions in my head...

Hurmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..gayboy salah masuk page...
tu yg traffic feed hang tu, serata dunia. Aku pun kagum...wahhhh!!

- UNA - said...

hebatlah! :)