Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Going going gone

Salam...

Hi...

I know...I am sorry for posting this entry but I can't help it....OMG..I am going back tomorrow...aargh!!! (that is a nervous scream, x excited one...)

My room looks exactly like the first time I come here...

My bag is very heavy...gaah~how am I supposed to lug that bag over to the airport?

Right now I am feeling guilty to these people...

WMSO Committee members: I am so sorry for leaving early and leaving this huge pile of work with you guys...I am so so sorry...Seriously I am...

Seniors: Oh my favourite, best seniors, I am so sorry for going home early and cannot celebrate and see you guys for the last time.

My friends: both in NZ and Malaysia, forgive me for going back early and please forgive me if I hurt your feelings and all...

My family: Mum, dad, sisters and brothers..I am so sorry for choosing to stay over in KL for a week before going back home...but if I didn't do this, then there is no other way for me to visit the college before it is closed for holiday...Don't worry...you have almost 4 months to see me...than you will be so sick of me, you will ask me to go back to NZ...but I am sorry for not coming home even though I am already home...

See you next year Wellington. i.A

No comments: