Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last post for Wellington

Salam...

Hi...

OMG...I'm leaving today...so scary and nerve-wrecking cause I am going alone (2 la...sapa soh balik awal2 kan...padan muka...huhu)

So the checklist for today is:

1. LING101 test - checked
2. super heavy luggage - checked (I hope it won't exceed 25kg...paisa nahi he [entah betul ke x ak eja tu...hantam sajalah])
3. Two bags (lappy and extra beg for equipments) - checked...it is going 2 be heavy...
4. Money - x so checked...literally got no money with me so if anything happen with at the airport, I will have to leave it to Allah...please pray so that nothing will happen to me (even though you guys are pissed at me cause I am going home early)
and finally

5. heart - half packed...
Now I am torn in half...I want to go home but at the same time, Welly is almost like my home now...aish~

Hope to see you guys next year iA...

To Welly and its people...I love you all.

Is-going-to-Malaysia...Signing out

No comments: