Monday, October 11, 2010

It's getting closer...

Salam...
Hi everyone...

It is drawing near and getting closer
I'm kinda happy but it is making me anxious as well
Right now I am in a turbulence of emotions...
I can be hyper sensitive to others too...
at times I will sigh non-stop; thinking of the upcoming things in my short but packed to-do-list
sometimes I will smile like an idiot, teasing and joking around
but most of the times I will be super-sensitive up to the point where I can cry reading stupid comments from my 5 year old cousin...*sigh*
I hope all these feelings will go away but I can't shake this one anxiety about me flying alone
I hope this feeling is incorrect cause it is kinda a bad feeling
For people whom I indirectly hurt during this times, I would like to say that I am sorry
there is no excuse for me doing that...

Come on Farah...let's face the remaining days with head held up high and with spirit as clear as the bright, blue, baby sky =)

No comments: