Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beautiful Boys

Hi...
I am supposed to do my assignment that is due tomorrow at 4pm but all that I have been doing since now was just staring at the blank Microsoft Word document in hope that some sorts of writing will appear. I know. It is insane. The assignment is due tomorrow and all that I have now is a blank document and now, I am doing some serious blogging. Crazy me eh? Will I need to expect a C for this assignment? I have no idea what to write. I do know what I want to say but I cannot put it in words and now, reading back the assignment question, I went completely and utterly blank. What should I do? *panicking*

Okay. I should relax and stay calm (which is what I have been doing for the past one and a half week of holidays). *gasp* OMG. I am the worst.

Note to myself: After this crazy thing that I am doing now and after the submission of the assignment. YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON YOUR STUDY!

Back to the topic of Beautiful Boys. I was watching a video clip of Gackt just now and I was like:

'OMG. What a beauty!'

and then I think: 'Hey, that is something that I should say to woman, not man; but he is god damn beautiful!'

The world is unfair. Why men are more beautiful than women? I mean, we women, should have all that beautiful porcelain skin, the gorgeous eyes, the lustrous lips and that long beautiful fingers; NOT men. But the world is going nuts. Women are more masculine than men and men...well, they are becoming more feminine. Their features and everything are just totally women. Not that I am complaining because I too, love feminine men. hehe. Weird eh?

Okay. Here are some of just the most beautiful men (in my POV). I am not going to rate them in numbers as I cannot decide who is more beautiful than the other.


Western

I know, more Western singers are just hottie and more masculine but there are still some streaks of femininity in their faces.

 John Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls.
Look at his face. I mean, it only spells feminine.
This is my favourite man/boy: Jensen Ackles
Look at that eyes...and that lips...
Next we have Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel.
If I didn't tell you his name and you didn't know the band, will you say that he is a she?



Now we have Alex Band from The Calling.
Yeah, he does looked masculine. But at times, he looked more like she than he.
Yeah I know. Jesse McCartney now is hotter than he used to be. And he is more like a cute boy than a beautiful woman but still, streaks of femininity...

Asian

Yeah, Asian does have more feminine features compared to the Westerners. Now is also the trend for male to look like female (this is based on a survey by cosmetic surgery company in Japan. They conducted a survey for man to choose whose face they would like to have if they undergo a plastic surgery and surprisingly, the male chose features that are more feminine than masculine.)

The guy that lead me to write this blog. Gackt from Gackt&Hyde. He is the devilishly handsome creature that ever walk on the planet. The picture says it all

Who didn't know HeeSica? This is Heechul from Super Junior.
Beautiful? Check.
Feminine? Check.
The beautiful-handsome-but-still-masculine-man: Lee Junki. The god in Korea. Should I say anything more?

Kangin from Super Junior is more handsome than beautiful. But there are pictures of him that just scream Cute-Beautiful-Boy and this is one of them.
 
Now we have Kibum (still from Super Junior). He is the cute type but damn, at certain time, he is simply stunning.
Kim Hyun Joong fro SS501. Radiant and gorgeous.
Shirota Yuu from Japan. hehe. He is an actor with a lustrous lips and just looked so...girlish. (in a very good way)
And finally, the epitome of beauty. Jaejoong from DBSK/TVXQ. Who won't go *doki*doki* when you are looking at that face?

1 comment:

박나현 said...

우와ㅋㅋ 슈퍼주니어네요ㅋ
MR.simple로 요즘 뮤뱅이나 음중에서 날리고 있죠ㅋㅋ
역시 우주 대스타 희님은 너무 예쁜듯..///...
어쨌든, 잘 보고 갑니다~ㅁ~♥