Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nigahiga Channel

Salam...Hi

For the last few weeks, I was entertained by this hilarious guy from Youtube. That is right people, it is from Youtube. I was introduced to him by my housemate; Nadia. Thanks Nadia...It was awesome.

This guy is crazy. He is also super cute (from my POV)... For those who wishes to visit his page, you can do so here at nigahiga channel. Borrowing some comments made on his videos, one person said that Ryan (that is his name) is the only person that can create a video about nothing but make it into something (although it is totally pointless). And for some odd reason, you will watch it to the end or stop halfway because you nearly died from his jokes.

These are some videos that I love from him.

The ninja glare

There are some other video but since I uploaded so many videos, I can't seem to find the rest of the files...Tee hee (Ryan's laugh)

No comments: