Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HANGing Out at the Library

Hi...
I am here, sitting on a chair and typing about the nonsensical thing that I am doing in the library.
I came to the library with hopes that I might actually kick start my assignment. haha. I know...it is too good to be true. But yes, I will do that, in a moment. hehe
Now I am downloading stuff. Although it is slow but it is free and it is all that matter now.
Okay.
I saw a man at the Close Reserve Collection, Interloans & Document Supply that totally looked like this:



I recently develop an obsession about men with great hair. (Yeah I know, it was only yesterday that I was talking bout beautiful boys but u-know...things change)
I am so close to actually take his picture. wahahahaha. but I forced myself not to do so. It is so obvious that I am staring at him. hehe
I just can't stop it. I mean, his hair is just so...touchable. haha
and he looked so unreal...
I think that he sometimes looked like this:
 

hahaha...
According to Ika, his name is Bo, he is taken and he is a bit odd...
But what are the odds of me liking weird people? None
I think weirdness really attract me...Not in a sense that I will try to 'jump' on that people but it is just that I like watching them...A LOT
hehe
I know that it is rude to stare but I just can't help doing so...they appeal to me a lot
Plus, it is not like I am saying anything bad about them. I am complimenting. Really. Honestly.
Okay...need to revert back to study mode.
Book hunting mode.

No comments: