Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Your existence pained me


Okay… I am supposed to stop all the so dramatic-over-the-top-emotion. I seriously hope that I can but I can’t.  Just when you thought that you can get over that person, suddenly you are being reminded that you can’t. 
How can you forget all the memories, all the bitterness and pain that you have? Gosh…that kinda reminded me of my old self. *slapped myself for acting this way*
Grow up Farah…Forget that person. Do you think that that person remembers you at all? Don’t answer that. You know what the answer is yourself.
*forced a smile*
I am such a liar; which is kinda ironic because I hate liar. But I guess if I lie to myself it will be alright right?
Wake up call is here. Stop remembering cause it won’t change a thing.
Where is Lee Junki when you need him? Oh yes, he went to National Service. Duh…
Look at that face...
he is too beautiful eh?
 Anyway, I still have my incurable obsession over Yunho (my Korean hubby) and Jacob Black/Taylor Lautner (my English sweetheart) as well as my old-but-still-new-crush on Dean Winchester/Jensen Ackles (my English hubby). They can help me to forget.
*I am forgetting already* =D





 P/S: Too many crushes? Well, a girl can always dream right?

2 comments:

. said...

OMG!!! mate die ijau. sy suke..!!!

Beast said...

cantik kan tinie?
sbb 2 saya suka...
hehehehe