Monday, May 10, 2010

Disney Princesses?


Remember all the kick-ass Disney girl? You know; all the cartoons about women that rock? I am sure that many of us know about that. Everyone knows about the classic Disney princesses and the recent-but-not-so-new-girls that bring down the house. Girls such as:
Disney Princesses
1.       Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
2.       Ariel (Little Mermaid)
3.       Snow White (Snow White)
4.       Cinderella (Cinderella)
5.       Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
6.       Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Who else that I miss? Oh, not to forget, the recent beauties-with-brain-or-power such as:
1.       Mulan (Mulan)
2.       Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
3.       Jane (Tarzan)
4.       Kim Possible (Kim Possible)
And others. Well, we all (and by we all, I mean the girls) must have this dream once-upon-a-time on who that they want to be in their fantasy life. Well, I really love Belle ever since forever. It was the old Disney time, where not all princesses have brains. I do not mean that they are stupid or anything because they certainly are not. But you know, only Belle that loves reading and books and did not care for the stupid-no-brain-man (Gaston). Other princesses were swept from their feet in no time but she did not. I mean, Ariel fall in love instantly at the sight of Prince Eric and Snow White well, she just had one kiss and presto! she is in love. Cinderella and that guy (can’t remember his name) at one ball, just one dance. Princess Jasmine was flown away by Aladdin’s magic carpet and same like Snow White, Aurora fell with a kiss. One kiss. That is all that it takes. One simple kiss. Come on, life can’t be that simple. Yes, they faced challenges in reuniting and keeping their love but hey, love comes with a price.
Well, rambling back about Belle. Yes, she is a dreamer and she might be attracted to Beast because he is all that is dangerous and promises adventure-like-life. She imagined all that but that is what books give us. They give us imagination and let people to fantasize about things. It is not wrong to fall in love with a huge, beastly, warm, Jacob-like, hot (okay, get back on track) man/beast. It is not wrong to live in our dream where all the furniture can talk (they are once human okay? So it is not weird or anything) and be ‘imprisoned’ for life so that that hunky-dude can realize and absolute his mistakes in life. Plus, you will be the first woman that he ever love after nearly 15-17 years of being a beast? Furthermore, he is a price (well, all princesses fall in love with a price – except for Aladdin) and he is actually gentle inside. And that beautiful, stunning blue eyes of his and his magic rose…all that enticed me to love him more. And the fact that Belle has him makes it perfect. Hehe…
Okay I know. I am being highly biased here but who cares. My blog, my thoughts, my dreams, my world, my writing and everything is totally MINE. ME, ME and ME. Don’t like it? Beat it then. Do I look like I care? This is just something that I would like to say, a random thought from time to time. It is difficult to keep track of my mind since I always lose my concentration. I cannot focus much. So it is good to write it down sometimes since when I want to update my blog, I always do not know what to say. And I have three blogs! THREE! One to bore the hell out from those who care to read my blog, one to spazz about MY Yunho or DBSK/TVXQ and another one is a collaboration blog between me and my bestie which is a compulsory to update since guilt will bite you in the a** when you did not want to do that. It is not that I am complaining here (am I complaining?) but sometimes, you can’t just have three things to write in a single time and I do that all the time. It drained everything out of me. Haha *thinking something else here* *ignore me*
Okay, enough rambling. Words from the wise (that means me), to the wisest (me again): START EXERCISING! STOP PIGGING YOURSELF! You will be a mammoth when you get back home and you don’t want that to happen. BE FIT! BE HEALTHY! CHIAYOK! HWAITING! GANNBATTE! GOOD LUCK! SELAMAT BERJAYA!
I love myself =)

No comments: