Friday, May 14, 2010

My Life According to Raihan

I guess that you can say that I am bored. So I took this from Alia's note and decided to go with it.

Rules:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST or BAND, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the artist or band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name or artist)"

Start

Pick your Artist:
Raihan

Are you a male or female?
Tanya Ibu dan Ayah

Describe yourself:
Senyum

How do you feel:
Sesungguhnya

Describe where you currently live:
Dunia

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Satu Pagi di Hari Raya

Your favorite form of transportation:
The Right Path

Your best friend is:
Keamanan

You and your best friends are:
Mengemis Kasih

What's the weather like:
Puji Pujian

Favorite time of day:
Rindu di Aidil Fitri

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Damba CintaMu

What is life to you:
Syukur

Your last relationship:
Kehidupan

Your fear:
Yang disembah

What is the best advice you have to give:
Carilah Cinta

Thought for the Day:
Bacalah

How I would like to die:
Taqwa dan Iman

My soul's present condition:
Perjalanan

Most Faithful Companion:
God is the Light

My motto:
Tak Selamanya

1 comment:

. said...

hahahahha...!!!
suka2 raihan...!!!!