Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ter...Lebih Emosi

Salam...
Hi...

Okay. I know that I shouldn't feel this way. It is not good, not good at all. Seriously. My emotion is off the grid right now. I never thought that I would love a group like this and believe me when I say I do know that I shouldn't feel this way. I should never be obsessed about things like this. It is just entertainment and believe me when I say that I tried to curb my feeling and I did tried to run away from this feeling but it is just not working. Please don't detox me from my current obsession. Yes, I am telling you this and you know who you are. For a while, just let me be okay?

Hmmm...JYJ...HoMin...they are killing me right now. Like seriously killing me. I am going almost nuts for them. Reading news about them brings me more pain than happiness. Why? Well, Cassies know the current situation of our beloved band now and things looks like hell now. I am happy for the success of JYJ and HoMin for their new album but it is heartbreaking not to see them as 5. I'm off the grid now because of SYC and the news about  Jae's Nine song. OMG. That song is so sad. I feel a huge lump in my throat as I read the news.

Yes, we are still AKTF but the hope seems kinda distant now. I guess we all know that. I guess what A'an told me is kinda correct too. She told me that I am becoming more manic-fan than her but I think that I am more emotional towards them than being a fanatic. Okay. I am just rambling. Ignore me. T___T

No comments: