Monday, November 29, 2010

Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale

Salam...
Hi...
So I promised that I will post an entry about Rapunzel's movie so I am fulfilling my promise now. But before I starts to blab about everything, let me entertain you with some pictures from the movie.


Okay...1st thing 1st. Rating...
*drum roll*

A

Yup...I'm giving it an A. Why? Cause I super love it! It is the best, funniest, most beautiful cartoon from Disney that I have ever watched before. See it in 3D and you will really fall for this movie. Seriously. I absolutely love Rapunzel's hair. Disney made it looked so soft, shiny and seriously real. Gosh. It makes me feel like reaching out and touching it myself. hehe. And Flynn Rider or Eugene (his real name) is hilarious. I cannot write how much I really love this movie but yeah, I am super ecstatic about it. Please go ahead and watch it in 3D for best result.

No comments: