Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallow Part 1

Salam...
Hi..

Attention: Mr Nabil, I will go to see the movie tomorrow for sure =P
(I wish that there are still some tickets left) T__T

I am anticipating this movie cause the trailer looked so...amazing? But I have some skeptical feeling bout this movie and I hope it won't end up like HP 3: The Prisoner of Azkaban which I consider as a huge flop. Honestly, I think that Christopher Columbus is the only director in existence that could make Harry Potter to look like a magical world instead of some cheap-too-dark-to-see-almost-horror-like-crappy-movie. Other directors for HP? I'm sorry but so far, I haven't like them at all. My heart is set for CC.

When I first watched the movie, it kinda transformed my life completely. It literally changed my life. I never felt so obsessed with one thing and HP kinda possessed me at that time. It still do now. But the 3rd movie dampened my mood to watch the movie and I stopped anticipating new movies after that. Truthfully, after 3rd movie, I only bought the DVD and watched it at home and never go to the cinema to watch it. That is because I know that I will be disappointed with the story (and I do not mean JK's books but I am talking bout the movies).

Therefore, I seriously hope that the new movie will capture the essence of the book and bring it to the audience.



I love this picture. LOL =D

2 comments:

Nabil JD said...

hahaha, siap attention lg tuh...

tp kan, ak rase 2bende ak same ngan ko r..

1st: somehow i did think that Prisoner of Azkaban faild to reach my satisfaction compard to others...

2nd: i dont think i ever obsessed with other movie or thing except HP.. weird huh.. hahaha..

Beast said...

yup...mmg...lupin spoil...ak bajet lupin cam ensem r sket...rugged tp ensem.skali slm movie cam geek la pulak...adeh...
mmg...sakit hati tp kena tgk gak movie.cam x lengkap kalau x tgk. jai wpun cringe dgn scene2 dia tp tgk jugak...huhu