Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lagu Jiwang dan Cinta Seorang

Taeyang - Wedding Dress translation
Some say it’s not over ’till it’s over/ Guess this is really over now/ There’s something I gotta say before I let you go/  Listen/
/ When you have a fight with him/ Sometimes you cry/ And feel sad and blue/ I become hopeful/ My heart aches secretly/ Then just a hint of your smile/ Can make me feel fine again/
To keep you from figuring out how I feel about you/ Because then we would drift apart/ I hold my breath, bite my lips/ Oh, please leave him and come to me/
Baby, please don’t take his hand/ Cuz you should be my lady/ I’ve been waiting for you for so long/ Please look at me now/
When the music starts/ You will vow to spend/ The rest of your life with him/ How I prayed every night/ This day would never come/
The wedding dress you’re wearing/ It’s not me (next to you)/
Oh, the wedding dress you’re wearing, oh, no/
You never knew how I felt about you/ And I hated you so/ Sometimes I wished you would be unhappy/
Now I have no more tears left to cry/ When I’m by myself I talk to you like you’re here/
I’ve felt so restless every night/ Maybe I’ve known all along this would happen/ I close my eyes and dream an endless dream/ Please leave him and come to me/
Baby, don’t take his hand when he comes to you/
  Cuz you should be my lady/ I’ve been waiting for you for so long/ Look at me now/
When the music starts/ You will vow to spend/ The rest of your life with him/ How I prayed every night/ This day would never come/
The wedding dress you’re wearing/ It’s not me (next to you)/ Oh, the wedding dress you’re wearing, oh, no/
Please be happy with him/ So that I can forget you/ Please forget how miserable I looked/
It’s going to be unbearably hard for me/ For a long while to come/


TVXQ/DBSK - Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan darou translation

Why did I end up falling for you?/ No matter how much time has passed, / I thought that you would always be here
But you have chosen a different road /
Why wasn’t I able to convey to you? / My feelings that were growing everyday and night / The words begin to overflow / But I know they won’t reach you now/
From the first day that I met you/ I felt like I knew you/ And the two of us melded together so naturally/
Wherever we would go, it would be together/ It was so natural for you to be with me/ We became adults together/
But you chose a different road/
Why did I end up falling for you?/ No matter how much time has passed,/ I thought that you would always be here (but not anymore)/
Today, the day that holds a special meaning/ The day that you stood with a smile of happiness/ Praying to God in your beautiful appearance/
With the person next to you who isn’t me/ The image of you receiving blessings/ How could I just stand aside and watch/
So why did I end up falling for you?/ We can’t go back to that time, or how we were (I’ve thought it through)/
Why wasn’t I able to take your hand?/ No matter how much time passes/ You always should’ve been by my side/
Now it will never come true/
But, even though I say that I need you close to me/ I just pray that you will be happy forever/ No matter how lonely that makes me (or how sad)/
Salam...
Hi...
Ak sbnranya mmg ske pada lagu2 jiwang dan tentang cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan ni...
(Cam de pengalaman kan?)
huhu
Adala pengalaman itu...Siapa yang x pernah jatuh cinta dan syok sendiri kan?
Well, anyway, just want to post that I love these songs...
Enjoy all hearts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doushite's lyrics are more poetic, and more monologues in it, telling their stories, but wedding dress' more straight to the point kinda lyric, like doushite's telling us "reasons WHY he loves her",but wedding dress' just telling us "he loves her".. lol.. does dat make sense? XDDDDD

oh, but i love both, btw.

Beast said...

yeah I know
i do know that u will make some comment like that
hehe