Saturday, July 3, 2010

L.O.V.E

Salam...
hi...this topic is probably the lamest but still and never will be outdated topic to be discussed and debated on.  I am just having random thoughts so this post will be a messy one. We all know how our brain works. It never did stay in one place but it roams and stray away...So...Here goes...


I guess everyone should know what is love. Well, it is be a lie if one says that he/she is never in love. We all did love someone or at least something. There is nobody that can be without love. However, when I say that, people will usually commented back and said that I am a helplessly romantic girl. I still remember someone saying that I am a fantasy girl.  I used to get offended by that comment though sometimes I might not show that I care about it.

I believe that we all dream of something and I am sure that we all dream to be loved. Again, I do think that everyone is in love. If you are indeed Mr Grumpy and believe that love did not exist, well, I must say that I pity you. Nonetheless, at least, at the very least, you should be in love with yourself because you don't want yourself to get hurt. That too is considered as love. So you should have love in yourself. People are not evil, they are mostly ignorant, arrogant and defiant and pessimist to actually believe that love is what makes the world a world to live in. Yes, the world is not peaceful. We have plagues, wars, crimes and all other bad things but we also have love. I believe that all human are indeed very good people, we just turn bitter and try to run away from love because it hurts.

Love hurts. It is never easy to love. You can never love one enough and you will always love more. Love is bias. Love is not just. Love is never fair because we human have flaws. I think it is because love simply does not makes any sense. Love is crazy.

Sometimes, I think that we love to be loved because of all the drama, the emotions and all the pain that we will experience come from love. Sometimes, love is simply not enough; we need more to live. Like my mum said, we cannot live with just love and I believe that it is true. Sometimes I wonder why am I fascinated with the idea of love cause it will just hurt me. But did I ever give up on love? No. If I did, I will be leaving my family and friend behind and I will probably be one of the robots with no emotion or whatsoever.

Do I ever dream of romance in my life? Of course! I am a human being and to top that, I am a GIRL. So of course I dream of all that. But now, I guess I am older and the idea of romance or falling in love kinda makes me feel tired. I had my fair share of unrequited love, of chasing at the wrong guy, falling for the wrong person and such. So I am kinda tired but I never let go my dreams. Well, I do still want someone to woo me and swept me off my feet and makes me feel like I can go to the moon and back. I do wish for that because I am a woman; we are sensitive and full of dreams. But for the time being, I am kinda tired of trying to be in love. I guess if someone is out there for me, he is out there. But for that someone, can you please hurry up? I am kinda tired of waiting now. You know, right now, I am just thinking that if that someone is there, can you go and meet my parent and ask my hand in marriage already? Love can be created after that. Wow. That is a thought eh? It is not that I wanted to get married now. I know my position and priority now.

Okay, where was I? What was I thinking before I went on and on about me and love eh? Owh...the idea of romance I guess. I believe that age or gender can never be the reason for romance to died out from love. It is simply people that changed and refused to do all of that. People say that it is the small things that lead to bigger ones. Well, I said that but who cares. People should try to make some effort to be romantic. Sure, some of us is not exactly the romantic at heart kinda people, but ask yourself this: 'Do you like it if people that you love being romantic to you?'

If your answer is No, well, then I guess that you must be either alien or you are very ice-cold and stone-hearted person. I am surprised that you are sane right now. Even if you have trauma in the past, we all wish that there is someone out that that care, love and try to be romantic (if she/he is your someone special) to us. It is because we are all human.

I think if I keep going on and on about love, this page will be as long as it can be. Let me end my post with this love quote:

The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
~ "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole 
 
and I would like to say:

 

4 comments:

. said...

ops...!! =)) love u farah.. w/pon tau mcm bukan tok sy jer..

Beast said...

saya pun sayang tini jugak...
LOL
2 cuma random thoughts r...
x de dedicate pada sesiapa pun...
saya tgk cerita He's Just Not That Into You semalam....2 yg tulis post ni...hehe

Anonymous said...

i dedicate the song L.O.V.E by Nate King Cole for u.. =)

lol

Anak Kampung said...

superbb!...