Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Eyes Like Yours

Salam...
I am not someone that can fall in love easily
and certainly not someone that can be wooed as easy as that
I do not know how to flirt though I admit that I sometimes try
You can't blame me for that because that is simply human nature
but I rarely find anybody that can makes my heart goes *doki* *doki*
Well, for those who know me, they know that I really love pretty boys
and this one particular guy:

hehe...yup...me and my obsession, Yunho-sshi
the leader
well, he certainly can makes me feel *doki* *doki*
but I doubt that we will ever cross path with each other
(even though I wish that we will...hehe)
A girl can always dream right?
Anyway, this dreamy girl (as some might say) went out for a walk today and ended up buying more novels (but that is another story)
Well, anyway, before I bought all the books (which are Eragon, Brisingr and Can't Let You Go; I can't find Elder, which is a shame) I went to my favourite sushi store nearby
I never noticed this guy before, maybe because he usually works at the back but I saw him just now
and he just gives me *doki* *doki*
I was nearly breathless for a while
I guess I have found someone quite like my Yunho-sshi here
hehe
well, he does not looks EXACTLY like him
it is just the eyes
it looks just like Yunho's eyes


you guys will think that I am losing my marble eh?
I do not mind your comment
I think I am going gaga over this guy's eyes
I guess it is a typical Asian eyes that makes me go nuts a bit
maybe because it looks like Yunho and I love everything about him
but truthfully, I really have a weak spot over guys with eyes like this:


yup...you guess right
Jensen Ackles eyes are the best
I really love guys with beautiful eyes
maybe because I do not have eyes like that
hehe
well, if you can't have something, find and love someone that have it

okay
toodles

A lil bit of my Goong prince

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our dear Leader-sshi is trying to kill us. he's too dang handsome these few days. i thought it wasnt possible; him already being one of the most good looking men i've ever seen. but NO! he's gotten more and more HEARTBREAKINGLY gorgeous, it makes my heart ache.. T____T