Friday, December 17, 2010

Hunky (old) Dudes?

Okay...
Hunky guys are kinda hard to find. I mean, in my POV, hunky guys should have just-enough muscle on his body, not too big, not too small, not like Arnold-difficult-to-spell or skinny like the lead vocalist of Click Five (although he is kinda cute). Hunky guy's body should be just perfect; toned arms, broad chest and most importantly, not wearing skinny jeans (gosh, I hate men with skinny jeans but with exception if he looks totally hot in one =P). His face? Well I like to think that hunky dudes have this almost-cute-face, but not too Justin Bieber-like (well I love him so who cares what you think about him? I know I don't) or not too chiseled like Taylor Lautner.

Hmmm...oh yes. Why I starts to talk about hunky guys today? haha. Well, I was browsing Youtube for the video of Jessie's Girl (this is all because of GLEE) and I came across the original singer (duh, of course) and I downloaded the video (it is difficult to shake off the pirate-downloading-habit) and decided to watch it later and I did. When I watch the video, I was like,

"Wow, hunky guy." (referring to Rick Springfield).

I mean he is now what? 58? and he looks exactly like his teen (only hotter when he is older). Like seriously. I think that the artists from my dad's age are still looking smokin' like they used to look like before. I mean, I keeps on looking back at their old pictures and they are handsome, even now. It feels weird liking them but come on, they are like real artists; they can still sing powerfully now, they haven't aged at all and they looks like in the prime age. It is almost not normal. The artists now are so lacking in that department. I mean, yes, they are way more talented. They come in great packages; handsome/pretty, can sing, compose, dance etc2 but they don't have that X-Factor that the old artists have. I mean come on, can you still remember some artists that debuted a few years back when they are now MIA? But amazingly, we can still remember the good old artists like The Beatles and even Elvis Presly! What did this guys/ people have that we, the younger generations don't have? But we still remember them and we know them although we never meet them, let alone live in their age.No wonder many young girls fall for the older man, they have their own charm. haha.

Oh, when did I starts talking about the quality of old and new generations and totally went off tracks from the 'Hunky Guys" discussion? haha.

Okay. In my POV, these are some of the still-smokin'-hunky dudes.

Rick Springfield


and then there is this guy:
Peter Facinelli 
(yes, he is not old, he is just 37 but he is hunky though)



here is another guy. Aged 42 but still lookin' good:
Hugh Jackman



and I guess he should be in my list of hunky guys cause I love him a lot (he is 59 this year):
Mark Harmon
 (now this is a real hunk =D)



and yes, I do love him. haha.

No comments: