Thursday, December 31, 2009

Scrunitizing Me




Well, another year has passed and somehow, as clock ticked to 1st January 2010, one thought comes to my mind.



I wish that DBSK will be together again. Absurd eh? Call me fanatic if you like but I do not think that I can have that title. Well, Free Online Dictionary defines fanatic as

a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause), an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity; marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea  

and I believe that I am not any of those mentioned above. For instance, I cannot exactly remember the date of DBSK's first debut. Yes, I know, I am a bad fan but that does not stop me from loving them. 

They have gone through a harrowing year and I think that they deserve a brighter and warmer days this year.

My year has been a helter skelter ride. I don't know whether I enjoyed myself or simply just go with the flow, I mean, it is just another year...I don't quite know. Sometimes, I think that I am rather thick and a bit un-emotional bout this...

There are sad things happening that I just don't want to remember...
 
However, there are many wonderful events that took place this year. Some of it include:

1. Getting to USM
2. Have my diploma
3. COPA award
4. New Zealand
5. My Angah's wedding

However, nothing could ever top this one thing,

Having my friends by my side...I know that I can be quite a jerk sometimes (well, most of the time) but I want you all to know that I love you. Yes, you and you and you and all of you. I love you all. Without you, there will not be me. Please forgive me for my wrongdoings, my faults, my words, my attitudes and anything if I ever hurt you in any way, please forgive me. I am after all, just a human. Let us start this new year with new book okay?

Some of the things that happened this year...(not in chronological order)

First time 'ponteng' at USM during orientation       



             Pesta Cahaya USM
OTW to QueensbayQueensbay Mall

 
Chicken Rice Shop, Queensbay Mall






















 
                    Lunch at Kopitiam, Queensbay Mall                                       



 
Lunch at Kopitiam, Queensbay Mall

 
  
Pesta Cahaya USM

 

                                            Camping during orientation

 
In class

Actually there are more pictures but then again, memory can only be truly stored in your mind...Last year means a lot to me...you guys makes me through the hardest part in my life and stayed with me. For that, I want to say THANK YOU to you all.

May this year brings more laughter than tears to our eyes. Love you all. 

No comments: